Check out our special offer on Reiki treatments in March, perfect as a Mother’s Day gift!
Reiki is system of channelling and cultivating Universal Life Energy for spiritual development and healing. In many Eastern and in modern Western Healing traditions, Ki, (also known as Chi in China or Prana in India) is believed to need to flow freely throughout the body for optimal emotional and physical health. If we suffer spiritual, emotional or physical trauma, the flow of Ki becomes blocked, causing illness to develop.
Reiki energy works to dissolve the energy blockages in the body and thus allows the body to restore itself back to health.
Reiki can help with many physical, mental and emotional issues. Regularly observed benefits include:
- Clients cope better with drug treatments
- It balances the chakras and restores the whole person to a state of harmony
- It helps to release blocked emotion and trauma
- It relieves stress and anxiety
- It can help to cope with chronic conditions e.g. asthma, headaches, eczema
- It aids in the breaking of addictions
- It induces a deep level of sleep
- It supports and activates the body’s natural healing ability and boosts the immune system
- It can also be used on babies, children or animals to soothe and calm them
Most people feel calmer and more peaceful after a Reiki treatment; better able to cope, more positive and less affected by stress.
If you’d like more information about Reiki, please see An Introduction to Reiki which also explains what happens during a treatment.
Reiki Energy Healing