Beauty Treatments: FAQs | Moon and Stars Beauty Salon in Finchley


New Client Booking Policy

Please note that if you are a new client you will be required to pay 25% of your treatment price to secure your booking and before your booking can be confirmed. You will receive an additional email requesting this payment. The remaining 75% of the treatment cost will be due at the appointment. This is due to the increasing number of ‘no-shows’. Many thanks for your understanding.

Cancellation Policy

Please make a note of our cancellation policy.

If you do not attend your appointment or cancel or move your appointment within 24 hours you will be charged the full amount for your treatment.  This is due to us not having enough time to fill the time slot with another customer.

Privacy Policy 

You may be aware that as of 25th May 2018, new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will be put in place. This gives all EU residents rights over how their personal data is processed and otherwise used. It is there to ensure that you, the consumer, has more control over who holds information about you, and what they do with that information.

With that in mind, I wanted to give you quick summary of how and why I hold your information, and what to do if you would prefer me not to have it.

What information I may hold about you:
All information I will have about is that which is on your consultation form (if a client). This includes contact details and medical history. I sometimes also keep other details about treatments as they occur e.g. reactions, results from different products and so on.

Why I keep this information:
I use this data to ensure all treatments are suitable and appropriate.

I sometimes use this information to suggest or recommend products or services I think may be of interest to you.

How that information is held: 
I keep all hard copies of consultation forms in a locked cabinet. I also transfer data onto a password protected cloud-based computer programme.

Who has access to this information:
I am the only person who has access to this information.

If you would prefer me not to have this information:
All (or any) of the information I hold about you including your name, email address and contact details are under a strict ‘right to be forgotten’ policy. That means that if at any time you would prefer I didn’t have these details, you can request that I remove them.